Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shabby Couture New in my Shop!




I have been planning for quite a while to begin a new line of Shabby Princess dresses in my Etsy shop. Many of you know about my "other" Etsy shop, YelliKelli, where I do my fun art, clothing and hand embroidery. I have been wanting to do a line of girls dresses made with my HUGE supply of Vintage fabrics that I have saved for a long time. Today, I listed my first dress! She is called "Princess Clementine" and she is a Shabby Pale Pink number with my hand embroidery on the bodice, hand stitched roses and a very full skirt in creamy floaty gauze! I am planning to add many more designs, all One-Of-A-Kind, and calling them "Homemade Dresses...Couture" because they are Handmade, and will surprise you at how beautiful and unique they are! Check out Princess Clementine here, and check back to see my latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment