Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday Finds!


We went Yard Sale-ing last Saturday and my best find of the day was this very old and shabby "Dick and Jane" book from 1940! Funny thing is I recently bought some cute paper punches from "Silverfish Studio" on Etsy, (darling packaging) because I love the old illustrations, and I knew that if I ever found an actual old D&J, I would never bring myself to cut it! And, now, an old copy has fallen into my hands! I won't cut this one, but I will do something special with my sweet cut-outs!

I was hoping that my assortment would include the smiling duck..it did not... but here it is in my book! I'm so glad to have found it!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the illustrations in those wonderful old books for children??!! They have so much charm! Cute place you have here!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete